Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I hope this is the right place to put this...

Anyway, I've got an old 10 gallon tank from my hermit crab days sitting in storage currently and as soon as I get my dad to get it out, I'll most likely be setting it up. =3 Being the nut I am, I'm already thinking about what to put in it xD
Buuuuut I can't seem to settle with something, my mind is changing every hour! Not that theres any rush, I have no clue how long until I can get it and then it has to cycle of course. But I would like to have at least a little bit of a plan x3
Any thoughts as to what to do with it? I'd just like some opinions from fellow hobbyists x3

·
Goodwill Ambassador
377 Posts
How about a few plants and some cherry shrimp or bumble bee shrimp? They breed readily, and 'swim' around the tank like fish. Its a very easy sustainable colony.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm....why not? xD I've never had a green thumb, perhaps I'll try my hand with some plants in the smaller tank first. Shrimp sound kind of interesting, something a little different =3

·
Registered
74 Posts
try tetras and plants if u want plants those neons look great and u can find diy co2 reactors for the plants those are simple u could also keep mayb a few dwarf puffers like maybe one or two and three would be pushin it but i always wanted to do that with my ten gallon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts