Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone needs any assistance or help with anything about acrylic fabrication, please drop me a note. I will do my best to answer any questions. I have 23 years experience manufacturing acrylic aquariums, and other related items.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I was thinking of constructing an aquarium either out of glass or acrylic. I have a specific location in mind and the dimensions are not common to standard tanks.

Could you give me an idea of the difficulty, cost and resources to purchase materials for this project.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That question has a lot of variables. There are big differences between acrylic and glass in every aspect. It is possible, if you have a garage with some basic woodworking tools (especially for acrylic) and you are mechanically inclined at building things.

I would recommend some research, and educating yourself. The whole procedure is way to much for a venue like this.There plenty of info on the web to make an educated decision. I have a video course coming out (inexpensive) in about a month that will detail filter building. The techniques are the same for an acrylic aquarium. Leave me your email and I will notify you when it is out. Please ask any specific questions that I can answer here4 and I will be glad to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts