Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I love Pangio Kuhlii's
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody!

My name is Tamara but friends call me Tami, i'm 31 years old,married annd i have one son (10y.) and i'm from germany.
Beside my tanks, there are two cat's living with us,
their called Sammy & Mikey!
It ist a happy coincidence that i've found this sweet little forum, because actually i wanted to enter a forum in germany wich has nearly the same url.
Instead of www.aquariumforum.com ist should be www.aquariumforum.de, and now i'm here!:D
My english ist not so good, but i think that we'll understand eachother somehow. *gettingred*:eek:

Well i have got 5 tanks with different fishes over here.
My best fishes are pangio's.
I don't know the english names of the fishes i have, but i think you all know the lat. names or?:confused: :rolleyes:

If you have got any questions abbout me, just ask...and i'll try to give my best to answer in time.

I hope to have a lot of interesting stuff to write with you, but at the first time i'm gonna read much,because of the comunication problem.

It seems it is still a very new forum?

EDIT: I was asking myself,why there's nobody online right now, but i've got the answer by myself already...the time difference ist the answer.
Right now it is 10 o'clock in the morning and you people are sleeping.
Well, sleep good!!! :D

·
I love Pangio Kuhlii's
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jarred!

Thank you!!! :)

I'm sure you have laughed after reading my try to write in english! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Tami,
Welcome to AquariumForum.com. Hope you enjoy it here :)
You speak very good English, I'm surprised! I believe your Pangios are known as Kuhli Loaches here. ;)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and hope you enjoy it here. I think your English is wonderful and I will not even attempt German.

I do have some of the same fish that you have althought they are called Kuhli Loaches here. And they keep me quite entertained.

Thank you for the compliments on the forum and thank you for joining.

Rose
:betta:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts