Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
~/root
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 stocks of frogspawn which when i got them they were bleached out. They are now starting to get their color back however 1 stock is fully "deflated" however it is more green the the other two stocks which still look to be bleached out.

Any ideas?

·
~/root
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks greener probably because its denser, more compressed.
Is a powerhead hitting it directly?
Do you have some oyster eggs you can feed, or something similar?
I do not. I also do not have a power head pointed at it. It is in a moderate flow area. Should i move it? Where can i get oyster eggs? Is this a sign of dying?

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
They take a few days to settle in. Did you just get it?
I fragged my frogspawn two or three days ago, and 1 head that I fragged off is open beautifully, another head that I fragged is still closed. I anticipate it to open up again any day now.
Oyster eggs are sold in the refrigerator at your favorite aquarium store. Dr G's is a good brand, I prefer Reef Nutrition brand however, if you have a choice.

·
~/root
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They take a few days to settle in. Did you just get it?
I fragged my frogspawn two or three days ago, and 1 head that I fragged off is open beautifully, another head that I fragged is still closed. I anticipate it to open up again any day now.
Oyster eggs are sold in the refrigerator at your favorite aquarium store. Dr G's is a good brand, I prefer Reef Nutrition brand however, if you have a choice.
I have the stocks for about a week. Maybe 2 weeks i dont remember exactly. Water quality is good and all the other corals are doing great. I'm just worried that something is going wrong? Ill pick up some oyester eggs tonight. Do i just spot feed them with a syrienge?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts