Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Figure its finally time for me to introduce myself.
I signed up here a long time ago but havn't had a lot of time to contribute. Things have changed a little recently and so find myself with a bit more time for stuff like this.
Bit about me.
Been keeping aquariums in one form or another for roughly 18 years, plus many more years helping my parents as a kid with the family aquariums.
I have kept everything from reef aquaria to goldfish.
Have a degree in Marine and frshwater bio and am currently working on a masters degree in limnology (study of lakes) at the university of Guelph.

Currenlty in the longest period of my life without a tank (going on 9 months) and itching to get back into it. :)

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 aboard, glad to see you here, i know you will enjoy the conversation, and if you close your eyes, and think, im sure you will be able to imagine the last tank you kept, and maybe even, your future plans for your next one. :)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thanks for joining and welcome to the site.

Rose
:)

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
New Member Manager
689 Posts
Welcome to the site! :)

Thats really interesting that you ahve a degree in Marine and freshwater bio. Your even going for your masters degree? You have a real passion and devotion for everything aquatic related! Welcome to our site, and i look forward to seeing you around much more!

Shotgun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts