Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Nice fish and corals mate. I love the gramma, have several of those myself :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Cool fish and corals!

Reactions: Joey

·
Registered
278 Posts
Some nice shots there for sure of some nice corals. I wish my Camera worked that well for me! That was a pretty cool shot of the galaxia sending out the "sweeper". Its nice to see shots like that!

·
Registered
318 Posts
nice coral live the galxia but my fav is the Tinker bell Chalice i had one and its awsome once is stable into a rock and start to take over beautiful thing ...keep the good job and keep us up to date on it :)

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool fish and corals!
thank you

nice coral live the galxia but my fav is the Tinker bell Chalice i had one and its awsome once is stable into a rock and start to take over beautiful thing ...keep the good job and keep us up to date on it :)
i will keep you up to date for sure, that chalice has really improved since i have had it, i wish i could separate it from the skeleton its on but i dont want to kill it

Some nice shots there for sure of some nice corals. I wish my Camera worked that well for me! That was a pretty cool shot of the galaxia sending out the "sweeper". Its nice to see shots like that!
thank you, i wish that was my camera, i borrow my dads work camera to take pics, what is really strange is that is the only time i have ever seen it put out the sweeper

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will keep you up to date for sure, that chalice has really improved since i have had it, i wish i could separate it from the skeleton its on but i dont want to kill it
i take this back it isnt looking too good since my tank overheated about a week ago, its lost a lot of color

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a good thing my wife wants to go salt, if not id be sleeping with the salt tank HAH!

Very nice looking tank buddy.[/quote]

thank you

here is one of my newest coral shots

New Palys, are those star polyps on the right side of the rock

marlin just had to get in the picture even though he is blurry
more will be up with in the hour

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
wow...
i wish i could have a tank like yours...

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont spend much time working on it but i REALLY enjoy it so i don't see it as work, but i would say i spend maybe 15 mins a day checking over things and feeding , that doesn't count the hours i spend staring at the tank each day, but with cleaning and water changes i think it takes about another 20 mins a week compared to fresh, i justify the extra time and testing by what all i can have in the tank

·
Registered
285 Posts
i dont spend much time working on it but i REALLY enjoy it so i don't see it as work, but i would say i spend maybe 15 mins a day checking over things and feeding , that doesn't count the hours i spend staring at the tank each day, but with cleaning and water changes i think it takes about another 20 mins a week compared to fresh, i justify the extra time and testing by what all i can have in the tank
How many watts is the light that you use for the tank Phil_pi? Oh, and the Kelvin Rating too :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts