Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this guy up for sale for $50. Looking for a new home for him ASAP. I have him in my refug now but can't keep him there much longer. If interested send me a PM or email [email protected].

Will not ship.

Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
hey man, i too am in GA, have anything else? i need fish and coral

·
Registered
259 Posts
nice have anything else?

·
Registered
259 Posts
all too big for tank, interested in corals

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you post corals, I live in the U.K Isle of Man, so I expect would be expensive too. I just love them, but have only just started, looking for advice and any frags I can beg, borrow or steal, I just love fish and creatures, I have seven tropical and one cold water fancy goldfish tank, also just started the 400litre marine tank, bought the setup from a friend it was already running but not much in it, one Tomato Clown a couple of tiny Hermit crabs, two snails I bought 2kgs. live rock, and live sand also, there are a few bits of frags growing on the live rock, two pale pink sponges and another tree like tiny creature just sitting in the sand, so tiny need glasses on to see it, like a pale lilac colour. I also have two Pajama Cardinals, and I did have a tiny Blue Damsel but whether the Tomato has seen it off I am not sure, or it could be hiding.

Any info please email, [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Julia,

Sometimes I will sell frags of sps corals. At this time I don't have anything avail. I'm sure it would be expensive to ship to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Znut Reefer,
Thanks for reply, maybe if you get any in the future, or know of any going nearer to me, you could please let me know.

Julia (new enthusiast):fishRed::fish-in-a-bag::bear-caught-fish:;)

·
Deep Diver
23 Posts
Do you post corals, I live in the U.K Isle of Man, so I expect would be expensive too. I just love them, but have only just started, looking for advice and any frags I can beg, borrow or steal, I just love fish and creatures, I have seven tropical and one cold water fancy goldfish tank, also just started the 400litre marine tank, bought the setup from a friend it was already running but not much in it, one Tomato Clown a couple of tiny Hermit crabs, two snails I bought 2kgs. live rock, and live sand also, there are a few bits of frags growing on the live rock, two pale pink sponges and another tree like tiny creature just sitting in the sand, so tiny need glasses on to see it, like a pale lilac colour. I also have two Pajama Cardinals, and I did have a tiny Blue Damsel but whether the Tomato has seen it off I am not sure, or it could be hiding.

Any info please email, [email protected]
Julia,
I live in Hawaii (U.S.) and have shipped fish to Bristol... The frieght was US$5/kg and required a vet to inspect the fish here in the U.S. ($100) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture to issue a
Health certificate for the fish ($20) since they were to enter the U.K., and finally U.S. Fish and Wildlife had to inspect the fish at the time of shipping ($55 with the proper permit). Yes, shipping to England is expensive and difficult because of YOUR country's laws. And remember, your shipper needs to have that U.S. Fish and Wildlife permit or U.S. Customs will confiscate the shipment before it even leaves the country! If you ever want fish from Hawaii (no corals), I would be more than glad to ship to you, bit you may want to organize a group buy or team up with your LFS to reduce the shipping cost.
Aloha~
Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts