Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 75 gallon aquarium that is a native aquarium right now and I want to re-scape it and do something else. I'd like to try to keep a few types mbuna and pecocks with 1 or 2 small haps and probably some synodontis. I could also just do just haps or just mbuna etc. Another idea I had was medium sized american cichlids like convicts, firemouths, false firemouths, and salvinis. If it's possible I would like to and aggressive cichlid aquarium, I'm thinking 1 green terror/gold saum, 1 cuban cichlid, 1 jack dempsey, 1 convict, and a salvini. A single red texas cichlid would be cool. I could also do a smaller turtle like a golden thread turtle or painted turtle, if I get a golden thread I will do barbs and a school of honey gouramis with some algae eaters and loaches a few Asian stone cats would be nice too. If I do the painted turtle I will do central/south american fish such as green corydoras a bristle nose pleco and some medium sized cichlids like firemouths and electric blue acaras. If you have any other cool ideas then post them. Tell which ideas are possible and which one should I do.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts