Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master of mistakes
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my 75-gallon planted tank.....DIY yeast C02 with natural bell diffuser....T5-light 216watts. there are about 15 australian rainbows in there, breeding group of giant danios, one 3-year old buenos aires tetra, several corys and one hybrid catfish...and one 6" pike that is hiding in a silver dollar saize hole.

let me know what you guys think..

DOug

·
Master of mistakes
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice!

I did some ceynote (cave) snorkeling in Mexico recently and saw Buenos Aires tetras, I told the guide what they were called and he thought it was quite funny, we were nowhere near Buenos Aires!

Anyway thats a really nice setup, looks well established. Bravo!
OMG! i am jealous, had the oppertunity once to do some cave diving and got scared, wish i did it now!

thanks

Doug

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Yea it was really nice, the Mexican Yucatan has thousands of those ceynotes. So much beauty, so little time!
Nothing to be scared of, it was pretty much just the people and the fish down there. They had lights installed as well so the visibility was pretty good. You can go as simple or as technical as you want with cave exploring.. something for everyone. I went with my wife otherwise I probably would have done a more technical dive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts