Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks Good. What lighting do you got on it? Also are you running a fuge/sump underneath?

This IMO is the right place. You can sort of make it a build by posting updated pics and any new additions (if any) like your doing with your 3 gallon in the nano section.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah im running a 20L sump..i havent built a fuge out of it yet..just a skimmer, return pump,and some live rock..need to put some baffles in it so i cant put some cheato in there..thanks for the compliment

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh and i run teK 4X 56 Watt T-5 fixture..2 10k's and 2 atnintic's..sorry i didnt see the question on the lighting..

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok everyone here are some new pics..excuse the tank..its due for it monthly scrubbing..also got some pics of its inhabitants..

FTS

this is the female purple firefish

and the male

female manderine

and the male..lol he's going in for the kill

BTA

this zoa rock is bigger than a softball..i will be fragging this one later today

and finally..you cant really see him but if you look really close up about 2 inches form the mini nems you can see my black clown golby.

the 2 firefish and the manderines are mated pairs..

i will try to get for pics of more corals later after the cleaning..

thanks for looking

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that is my standoff pipes..thats the only thing i dont like about this tank..its drilled in the bottom..so you cant hide the pipes..my goal is to go up to a 4 foot 90 gal and drill it in the back..

Rick

·
Registered
94 Posts
The first pic you posted on 8/21 looks different than the new pics you posted today. Are they the same?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you would be correct in that statement that they are not the same tank..the first one is acrylic and it scratched to bad so i went with 1/2 glass for this tank..and it is also 6 inches higher..the pic i had on 8/21 was taken in Nov of 2007 ..i just couldnt find the pic..finally found it on a SD card..and i just took pic's of the new tank today..very observant..

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone..this tank is finally coming around the way i want it..plans are to add 2 more banks of t-5 ho so i can start some SPS in the tank..

Rick

·
Registered
264 Posts
the tank looks like its coming together well. and the new ricordea is very pretty. i'll have to put that along with my list with the sun coral.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah if i could figure out how to get rid of these standoff pipes i would like it alot better..only way to fix it though is tear it down and patch the bottom and drill the back..if im going to do that them im just going to get a 4' 90 gallon already drilled in the back..thanks for the compliments Nicco..

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah Nemo is very happy..the pic where she is away for the nem she was chasing one of the others away..thanks Nicco

Rick

1 - 20 of 25 Posts