Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 6 gal nano.
UG filter w/ powerhead, good lighting, live sand, lots of live rock, feather dusters, 2 emerald crabs, 2 bubble tip anemones, peppermint shrimp, zoas, favia coral, pajama cardinal, ocellaris clown and sightings of "mystery" crustaceans and other growths.

I keep a 5 gallon bucket filled with distilled water and add my marine salt and have a pump keeping the water circulating along with some dead corals for ph. It's temp controlled and I use this system for water changes.

Wish my clown would get together with one of the anemones. I'm nervous as he's hiding behind a rock laying on the sand. Water quality is good and he eats so I'm not sure what's up.

Any recommendations welcomed, especially any foods for inverts or other additives.

See my pics at aquarium-blog.com

·
Registered
119 Posts
i would pull the UG filter...that will become a nitrate factory as detris will become trapped in there..how long has your clown-nem been in the same tank..mine took a long time to host my bubble tip..i now have 4 in my 60 gal and they host frog spawn..i even have 1 try to host a large colony of zoa's

Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts