UGF, mag350 ac20ph and ac70 HOB

Ladyonyx

Here are those little tiny bugger

They have doubled in size in two weeks.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actaully, the more you mess with the water, the harder it is to stay stable. twice a month is good enough.

My fish have the good life. I mean for petsmart fish 4 years and counting is pretty damn good.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually I do

a good 40% WC with the new water being 5 degrees on the ball exactly lower then normal tank temp. this stimulates a cool rain shower and it works on everything I got, Usually the corydoras go into spawn mode then the kuhlis and once the bustle is done or the barbs run security the angels retreat to their slate corner and the bump uglies via no contact.

these were the same angels that ive had for 4 years. they just started mating the past 9 months at the latest, I had one female die from ammo poisoning and since then these two started their thing.

I got lucky, I got a breeding pair for my first angels ever( these are the 4yo petsmart angels), got 3 ended up with two females and a male one fem died male moved in and they paired up. they fight like mad yet parent the youngsters that arent even theirs. Their parenting is 100% there they jsut cant successfully breed due to underlying issues in their heads.

bloodworms, 5 degrees cooler, 40% PWC and when refilling, use a strainer to stimulate rainfall even further. To replicate is to succeed. The closer to natural you can make it the better the chances of success.

I went full on 4.8Ph rio ***** biotope, within 48 hours of being in that tank they laid over 300 eggs. they moved to a clear BW tank and have laid 300 eggs over a period of 6 drops so im just using common sense there.

Now I raise the babies, any baby fish aka fry that I got in a 40g tall tank that is loaded with live guppy fry for food and hunting purposes.
My 3 little angels grew up like this, you want to talk about some stealthy honed hunters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts