Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 46g Hex with stand, canopy, light, heater, HOB filter, 2 air pumps, and decoration that I would like to get sold. I am only asking $100 for all of it. No leaks...still spinning water right now. Stand is in excellent condition. Here are some pic's.

I will throw in the canister filter for an additional $50.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will trade for corals...this was used for freshwater but can do either. The canister was used for saltwater but has been cleaned thoroughly since.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are there people from Oregon here? I know dumb question but still....

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in Oregon and I'm thinking on it as I've been wanting to upgrade. Could you tell me how wide it is? I'm near Beaverton. I don't know if I can convince my hubby though. We do have an anniversary coming up so I could try... Also, does it come with all the equipment needed for running a freshwater tank?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes everything you need is included....including food, chemicals, and if I have more it's yours.

Ishy, you've got a pm

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's about 24 inches in diameter and as of right now it is literally "just add fish"

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ugh, so not fair! That's exactly what I'm looking for! And I want to place one the same way you have, between the couches! But I`m in Winnipeg, halfway across the continent!

PS I have two little dogs who like the perch themselves on the back of the couch too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol....how funny. Well I wish there was something we could do. I know shipping would be a pretty penny though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah, no kidding! I'll just keep looking on kijiji.ca! Something is bound to come up! lol!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I trully hope you find something...if not...and if Ishy doesn't pick it up...next time you are in Portland feel free to give me a buzz.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well I don't get to Oregon too often! Actually the last time I was there was well, so long ago I barely remember! lol!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well now you have a reason to come....well 46 reasons...again, if Ishy doesn't snag it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
lol! Sounds good! I actually just found an ad for a 30 gallon hex tank with stand for $125CDN. I'm thinking I may have to call about it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This tank is still available. I am breaking it down this weekend. Like tomorrow,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts