41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
yes indeed!!

·
i need another tank.
3,189 Posts
Wow, it grew very well! I guess the co2 must have helped. Well it grew so big that you had to cut it in half, so that must be good :).

·
Registered
479 Posts
From a comment made by JC, I moved that sunburst thing over to the 20l. It grew to the top of that tank, and I cut it in half and now have TWO of them! :D

It's growing vertical more than it is horizontal. Not sure if thats good or bad.
It's a stem, so vertical is good.

·
Super Moderator
8,277 Posts
Lurvely.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Woke up this morning to a leaking tank!!!! It is slowing weeping from the silicon at the base of the tank.

:(

Filled up the 29 and moved heater/filter/fish over to it. Going out today to get a new tank.

No pics as of yet.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Woke up this morning to a leaking tank!!!! It is slowing weeping from the silicon at the base of the tank.

:(

Filled up the 29 and moved heater/filter/fish over to it. Going out today to get a new tank.

No pics as of yet.
I'm sorry to hear that. Make sure you check your stand for flatness (could be bowed up or down) before you drop a new one on that surface.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Never let a catastrophe go to waste.. That's a saying right??

No pictures yet. Too tired.

Went and picked up a 60g tank! 48x15.5x17.5 This will fit on the stand perfectly. It is 2" shorting than the 40t. Which will probably prevent me from getting angels. :( But will open the door for 100more Rummynoses!!! (well, maybe not 100) :D

Picked up tank and some spray paint yesterday. Spray painted the back of the tank, black (mostly) The paint prevented me from moving the fish 100% as paint needed to dry and didn't want house smelling of paint fumes.

All fished moved to a 29 temporary. All plants moved to a 55 gallon trash can, filled it with the remaining tank water. Put all the sand in a bucket.

Tonight will be checking the stand for levelness, if good, putting everyone in their new home. Will need another bag of pfs.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts