Aquarium Forum banner

40 gallon breeder

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Chaz323 
#1 ·
I would like to find a used hood w/light for my 40g breeder. Also a working filter large enough. I can replace bulbs and filter media. I have looked on craigs list, but can't seem to find much. Ebay and Amazon aren't much help or so pricey, I can't even dream of them.

Anyone have them they want to sell?? Or maybe some other place on the web I can look.

Thanks for any and all responses.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Majerha1. I will take you up on your offer of your light. If you can PM me the amount needed for light and shipping, I can send you a paypal payment. Or another way if you would like.

I appreciate you getting back to me so fast. Thanks a bunch.

Majer

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Gizmo, I will take you up on your offer. If you can PM me and let me know a total cost, I can send you payment by paypal or another method if you prefer. Thanks so much for getting back to me so fast.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Majerah1. It depends on the size I guess. Will you be able to wrap it enough? Wish I could give you some of my bubble wrap. I save every bit of it. It will come in handy when we move.

Where is "home" for you. I am an Indiana gal thru and thru.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.