Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i started with a 10 gal and upgraded to a 29. I don't have much in it so far, but here it is (sorry for the crappy cellphone pic):

So far i only have:
2 bloodfin tetras
3 glofish (i had 4 but one was too weak and got sucked in the filter :( )
1 blind cavefish
1 african dwarf frog
3 snails

I only have a few decorations. i plan on filling the entire right third with fake plants and a few live ones. the left side will have more rocks and caves too.

I also have an angel in my old 10 gal that i have turned into a quarantine tank where i will put all my new fish for a week or so so that i can make sure they don't have any diseases or anything that will affect my other fish. Here's my angel:

I'm probably going to get a catfish oto soon to help with algae, but what do you guys think/suggest?

·
Registered
34 Posts
i never had probems with my angels and tetras together. heck i also had kribs, and apistos. However, I had a bigger tank and broke up the line of sight a lot by heavily planting.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...so i think the smaller fish ganged up on the angel because half of its long trailing fin things (name please?) is gone on one side

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think thats what they are called. I think veil fins are just any fins that are elongated, but i may be wrong.

Also, i picked up a yoyo loach, 2 otos, and some java moss. Theyre all being quarantined for a week to make sure they are healthy.

I'm looking for a good centerpiece fish, any ideas?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that frog could be the culprit of the fish attack. I have had some that nip before.
not my frog...its the biggest sissy ever. It runs and hides from everything. Unless it is much different at night which would be possible because they are nocturnal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts