Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my hobby has grown a bit and have decided to dive into reef tanks so heres a video of the tank currently. It's about 3 months old total. the occupants are 1 clown, 1 royal gramma, 3 blue damsels, 2 neon bar (or zebra) gobys, 3 emerald crabs, 1 coral shrimp, and 1 serpant starfish. The corals are 1 torch, 1 frogspawn, 1 hammer, 1 maze brain, 1 galaxia, 3 to 4 pulsing xenia, 3 colonys of zoanthids, and 1 Hawaiian feather duster. Let me know what u think :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi there C Martini. I am new to the saltwater tanks also. I love your tank. I like the way you arranged the live rock building it up to one side. The corals are really cool. I do wonder why you only have one clown? Maybe because of size? I have two in my tank and they are so much fun to watch together. They dance with each other and are so very funny together. Do you have snails? I know that they do a great job keeping tanks clean. We just added 3 emerald crabs to our tank, they are striking! Thanks for sharing your videos. I will try to get pics up soon, just joined the site today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts