I bought this coral propagation system from BulkReefSupply so I could run a little business selling frags and larger corals, but for personal reasons I will no longer be able to do this and so I am posting this complete system for sale. I am asking $2,200.00 without negotiation (since I already lowered it hundreds) for the whole setup which was hardly even used.
Basically everything is ready to go, even the plumbing has already been done. It comes with biological filtration spheres, 40LB of Pukani Dry Rock which has been cured for about a month and a half. There is also 10 lbs of fragging assorted live rock. For a complete list of what you will receive:
- 48" ATI SunPower 6 x 54W Light Fixture
- Plumbing Kit for Frag Tank & Sump
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Powerhead 1200
- Gallon Box - 1 1/2" Spheres MarinePure Ceramic Biomedia
- 2 1/2 Gallon - BRS Natural Coral Frag Mounts
- (2x) Sicce Voyager 2 Stream Pump - 800 GPH
- Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 Pump (357 GPH)
- 8 oz - Coral Rx
- (2x) 1.5 oz BRS Reef Chili Coral Food
- Red Sea Coral Pro salt 175 Gallon (about 75 gallons left of salt mix left)
- Refractometer for Reading Salinity with Calibration Fluid
- Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro Multi Test kit (Ca,Alk,Mg)
- Red Sea Marine Care Test Kit (Used only about 5 tests of each, except alkalinity)
- 1 Gallon - BRS 2 Part Calcium & Alkalinity Total Package
- (2x) 54W - 48" T5 ATI Purple Plus
- (2x) 54W - 48" T5 ATI Blue Plus
- (2x) 54W - 48" T5 ATI Aquablue Special
- (40LBS) BRS Pukani Dry Live Rock (Sold by the pound)
- (2x) 2 of Cobalt Brand Plastic LED Neo-Therm Heaters for Aquarium, 150-watt
- Frag Tank Kit with Sump
- Sipphon for water changes
- 32 gallon trash can for storing and mixing water
- Also comes with a wave maker
- There is 2 heaters, one for the system itself, and another for the salt-mixing container, so the temperature is the same. There is also the Maxi-Jet Pump that I used to mix the salt overnight.
I had this system running for about a month and a half, but when I realized I wouldn't be able to go through with this project and canceled it I scrubbed it (no soap) and hand dried it. Everything is in like new condition, with most (if not all) of the manuals still in the boxes.
For more information and to see this/these items featured, check out BRSTV on Youtube. The video names are;
How to: Coral Propagation for Profit
How to set up a Frag Tank for Polyps, Softies and Anemones -- EP: 2 Coral Propagation
How To: Set Up a Frag Tank with Sump for Stony Corals -- EP 3: Coral Propagation
I do live in Yuma, Arizona, and would like to have the items picked up since I do not have a truck. It would probably save hundreds on shipping, be a nice road trip, and be way faster. If you are interested and want some more photographs let me know your e-mail and I'll send pictures!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!