Aquarium Forum banner

Petco $1 Per Gallon Sale

16K views 51 replies 23 participants last post by  big b 
#1 ·
I'll start with sorry for all those addicted(I'll be no help),but the Petco $1 per gallon sale is on in NY.I'm not sure if this is the everywhere in the country,but in NY it's on!
The tanks they sell for a $ a gallon are; 10g,15g,20g long,20g tall,29g,40breeders and 55g.I'm not sure about 30g(I didn't see any).
So being a truely addicted member(I seek no help with problem{it's not really a problem I can control it!)I grabbed 2 20 highs and a 55 to fill in a 4' space I just aquired by building new closet upstairs(sounds like a deal ,but the closet is bigger;7X7).
Again I'm sorry if causes any "re-lapses" but they seem to standard practice in addiction recovery(if you don't see me at next meeting I'm probably still setting up!),but promise to "come around again sometime".

#32 ·
I'm still waiting for the $2 per gallon acrylic sale... or even $3 per gallon acrylic sale... I'll keep waiting...

Need to empty, organize, insulate, wall-up and get plumbing in the garage before I buy anymore tanks, so its just as well. And of course The Lady Of The House has stated that washer and dryer come first -- or she will wash MY clothes in the aquariums. Small price to pay for more tanks...

#36 ·
Thanks you coral bandit!!! I'm gonna get 4 new 10 gallon tanks!!! I have been waiting for this sale for quite some time. I got 20 bucks now all i need is another 20 and i'm in business. Do they charge tax on these sales?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.