Join Date: Sep 2009
Welcomed 14 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 7 Times in 1 Post
Re: Mold in siphon - Water hose?
Hiya.. ty for the replies...
Comet is a NO NO for fish, it has such tiny particles that it's really hard to get it all rinsed and is deadly, so that's not gonna happen for me lol...
otherwise vinegar is ok, but I tried that and it just didn't cut thru it, so I'm
gonna go with the bleach n closing hose to soak it, then rinsing with garden hose!
thanks alot! Bleach was the one I knew would get the mold, just wondered what others had done.
thanks again! Happy fish fun!